The following defines Zapappi’s standard service level agreement. Please note that all times are minimums, and where possible we will respond quicker.
- All inbound numbers have ceased to work.
- All SIP trunks failing to make or receive calls.
- Termination to all voice destinations has ceased.
- SMS messages to all destinations are rejected or undelivered.
- All API services are unavailable.
- You cannot ping the Zapappi network but can reach other sites (e.g. Google).
- One or more inbound numbers are failing.
- One or more SIP trunks failing to make or receive calls.
- You are experiencing a higher than normal level of outbound call failures.
- You are receiving a higher than normal level of undelivered SMS messages.
- Some API services are unavailable.
- Poor quality or single destination outbound call failure.
- SMS messages are failing to a single destination.
- Zapappi portal inaccessible.
- Manual support change requests.
- Prepayments and account enquiries.
- Pre-Sales/Service enquiries.
- Porting requests.
UK office hours (9am-5:30pm Monday-Friday, excluding public holidays)
- Urgent: 1 hour.
- High: 2 working hours.
- Medium: 4 working hours.
- Low: Next Working Day.
Outside of these hours (including public holidays):
- Urgent: 2 hours.
- High: Next working day
- Medium: Next working day.
- Low: Next Working Day.
Note: before submitting a fault, you should check the Zapappi Status website for any service outages. Faults mis-classified will be downgraded where appropriate.
To submit a fault, please use the Zapappi Support Centre and click the ‘Submit request’ link. Issues can also be reported via email to email@example.com - but please note all emails will automatically be categorised as ‘3 - Medium’ priority. Telephone support is only available to those customers with an agreed SLA.
Category 1 issues will call and text all available engineers 24/7 (Category 1) and out of office hours (Category 2) until the issue has been acknowledged. Category 3 (Medium) and Category 4 (low) issues will be placed into the support queue and dealt with by our support team during office hours.
Failure to observe these rules above, specifically with regards to Urgent Priority Tickets, may incur, at Zapappi's discretion, charges at the rates outlined in our Standard Service Schedule.
During major incidents, whilst we will endeavour to update each individual support ticket, we will always prioritise the sharing of information on the Zapappi Status website.
Whilst we endeavour to maintain full service 24/7, there will be times where we have to perform service-affecting maintenance. Under normal conditions we will give two weeks notice, however emergency maintenance may occur with less notice. Please visit the Zapappi Status website for details of all forthcoming planned and emergency maintenance.